Monday, December 26, 2011

Twas the Day After Christmas

Twas the day after Christmas and I came down with a cold...

I would really love to keep writing this post in some witty rhyme, but I'm hopped up on Dayquil, Vitamin C and Echinacea. In all fairness, I thought the bottle said "Euthanasia" and I was trying to put myself out of my misery.

I'm taking the day after the holiday to muddle my way through all the social media promotion that some authors seem to flock to. I enjoy it, don't get me wrong. But I love to write. Love the stories. Spinning tales and plotting the madness. It's fun.

My author site is up and more coherent than ever.

My Goodreads account doesn't look like I abandoned it in 2010. This is something of an accomplishment.

By the way, I've linked my blog to my Goodreads account, but for some reason it's picking up old postings that I've since deleted. Don't let those links dissuade you. My blog is here and going strong. More to come.

Next on my list is my Facebook Author page so stay tuned.

Good things are coming, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment